Sunday, March 3, 2013

I really hate only getting to really blog once  a week.  I like blogging when the desire comes to me... not trying to cram a week or twos worth of events into one post.

I guess the "highlight" of my week was an early birthday present from my mom.  She scheduled an appt for me to get my hair and nails done and then watched the boys while I got it done.  It was nice and I feel more like me... just 20 lbs heavier still... cant wait to start really working out again.
My boys and my new haircut.  Got a good 10 inches cut off!  and I love it!
Shepherd has been on a roll when it comes to funny things.  I swear he says some of the goofiest things.  I wish I would record all of them, but here are two of the newest Shepherdisms.
Typical Shepherd

1- I was nursing Bennett and he had been nursing for awhile and it began to feel like he was pinching me.  I told Shep that Bennett was pinching my boob and he casually said, "there is a boob in the car."  I said, "what?"  He said "there is a boob in the car."  We did this dialogue back an forth until he finally said, "there is a red boob in the car."  At that point it hit me that he was talking about the red BIB in the car. 
I will never look at this bib again without thinking about the "Red boob in the car"

2-  Shep brought the box of granola bars to me and asked if he could have on.  I got him one and then he pointed to the box and said, " that boy looks like GrandpaGordie." 
   UPDATE- I was blogging this, Hunter saw the picture below and said, "Why did you take a picture of that?"  I told him what Shepherd has said.  He chuckled and then said, "it looks more like GrandmaDean."  hahaha... love these kids.
so what do you think?.. GrandmaDean or GrandpaGordie... GrandmDean, I hope you have a good sense of humor over this one.


Took some pictures before church today. 

picture with my big boys
picture with my little boys
precious

ahhhh!  One of my favorite baby shirts.  He looked so handsome today yet only a few people saw him because he slept the entire time of Sunday School and church and lunch.
Hunter is doing great at homeschool, he just finished up the chapter book, "Dinosaurs Before Dark."  Though I dont have anyone to compare him too, I am quite impressed with his reading.  We are still getting in 3 homeschool days a week which is good for now.
Sweet boy.
A page from Dinosaurs Before Dark. 

Oldest and youngest


 Ashton loves preschool.  He goes running in the door every Tues, Wed, and Thurs and greets his classmates and teachers with a big hello.  When I pick him up, he talks non stop to the car about his day. 
He has really grown up since Bennett came.  He loves his baby and helps me with him.


 And the house is officially on the market.  I would post the link but Mantis would say that is not safe to put my address on the computer... and I agree.  We have had one showing and hope that it picks up in March!
Someone BUY ME!

2 comments:

  1. Just like I said earlier...those boys are always saying funny stuff...good tiimes!
    And as for Hannah's house....I've never seen the driveway so "picked up!" There's usually a plethora of toys, balls, neighbors' dogs, etc. all over the front yard!
    And I think Hannah and I need to have a competition to see who can lose 10 the fastest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, your hair looks awesome! Very fresh and flattering. And I am very impressed at the level Hunter reads. I don't really have anything to compare it to either, but it seems amazing. Maybe it's just because we've got, "CAT" and "MAT" over here, but yay for Hunter!

    ReplyDelete