Monday, October 8, 2012

Mom's Birthday

The whole family was able to get together to celebrate mom's birthday.
The birthday girl with the grandboys.
Saturday, Chad was able to keep the boys and I took off to G-vill with mom and dad.  We left dad and mom and I went to the mall... it was glorious.  We had a great time and Chad had the boys bathed and basically ready for bed by the time I got home! 

Sunday after church, everyone (except Chad... football meeting) met up at mom and dads for lunch and play.  We had a great time and the cousins loved seeing eachother.  We are looking forward to our trip up to see them tomorrow!

Here are some pictures!

Look at this really cool font on the brownies.  Very seasonal.  Ok, I admit it, it was totally accidental.  The icing on the brownies never really set up and when I went to write on them, the writing merged all together.  Regardless, they were so good!

Opening packages.

Blowing out the candles on the candleless brownies.

Trying to get a picture of the 5 boys...


Nolan took this on his way out.  Group shot minus Nolan and Chad.
Happy Birthday Mom!!!  We all love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. What can I say but I am blessed beyod measure.....and dear Lisa Bate was an added bonus as she hung out with the family! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete