Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Visit with the NC Cousins

It is seriously amazing to live so close to all the family.  I am so thankful Zach and Anna (and the boys) moved to NC!  It only took a little over an hour to make the trip and it is a perfect day trip.

Here are some pictures from our visit.

Running to the park that is right down from their house.

The tire swing... Owen and my 3 loved it! 

Anna and Caelum

Hunter and Owen during a jam session.

I am sooo jealous of this basement/ playroom!  Ug, I love this!

This is what happens when you leave your camera out where a brother can get ahold of it... this shot barely misses my middle finger.

My infant car seat expired... yes, car seats apparently expire.  So, Anna is letting me borrow their travel system.  I think this seat is adorable and is great condition... thanks for saving me a couple hundred dollars!

And now, here are the best shots of each boy. 
Wonder of wonders... I got a good picture of Owen... this kid has a way of not enjoying the camera.

Hunter bug

Not a great shot of Sheppy... I am doing haircuts tonight.

Ashton, again not a great shot and again, hair cuts tonight.

Too cute for words... he made it effortless to get his picture.  Look at his new hair do!  So grown up.
Zach, Anna, Owen, and Caelum- thank you for having us over for a playdate... thanks for the lunch, and thanks for letting me borrow your infant carseat/ stroller! :)

3 comments:

  1. It was fun meeting them on Saturday! Owen is sooo full of personality. He was playing hide and seek with me in the floor board of the car! Such cute boys! That Ashton blood makes for some cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh.....Olivia - that would be Spencer blood....ole Mantis has his kids to boast of looks - these kids skipped his dominant gene! The Lord is gracious.....(and I hope all the blood lines know we are just kidding....these are His little critters!)
    And good for Zach for grabbing the camera.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you already had a post on your visit! You got great pictures of the boys and we had so much fun with you guys. Definitely glad we're close enough for these get togethers to occur, and that you'll get some good use of the carseat!

    ReplyDelete