Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Muffins for Mom"

Ashton's pre-school had a "Muffins for Mom" breakfast this morning.

The 3 and 4 year olds sang two little songs in honor the moms... again, I am going to try and upload this but here are the pictures.

Ashton waiting to sing

Singing away

with motions

In other news.
1- Shepherd can FINALLY maneuver the power wheels.  He is no Jeff Gordon as far as driving goes but at least he can keep his foot on the pedal and steer at the same time... and he LOVES it. 


Shepherd in action

2- Hunter is about to lose his first top tooth.  It is hard to see in this picture but it is VERY loose... hopefully it will come out at the beach because just looking at it is driving me crazy.  You'll notice his hair is not crazy long any more either.  With his loose tooth, shaggy hair, and the skin tag on his nose that I have clipped 3 times (it keeps coming back and yes, I am taking him to the dermatoligist to have it removed this time) and he's been looking a mess.  So, the one things I could control- the hair- had to go. And thankfully, it brought him out of "hot mess" status to "still needs some work" status... haha... brutal honesty, gotta love it!
My sweet boy with those baby blue eyes.

3- Lastly, my baby brother graduates from Clemson tomorrow...  crazy to think that Nolie is all grown up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment