Friday, May 11, 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, my baby brother graduated from college today.

My other brother and his family arrived safely from California and were able to come to Nolan's graduation too. It has been 10 months seen I have seen Zach and his family.

Needless to say, it was a great evening. 

Chad's parents were able to keep the boys (Chad was working) so I was able to conquer the graduation child-free.

Here are some of the pics from my evening.  Anna and her boys didn't make it long so no pics of them.

The Ceremony
Nolan is about to shake hands with the guy in black with the blue thing around his neck.
Walking back to his seat (with the white "thing")
Doing one last CLEMSO----N Fight Tigers Fight Tigers Fight Fight Fight


Family shot

Mom and Dad with baby Nolan

The siblings!  Look how tall my brothers are?!?!  Keep in mind that I am almost 6 feet!

Nolan in front of the Paw. 

The Ceremony of Changing the Class Ring
My brothers were very persistent that I needed to take pictures of this "ceremony."
Zach taking off Nolan's ring

Zach turns the ring around

and places it back on Nolan's hand... is this just a Clemson thing or is this what you do once you graduate?

My Gift to Nolan vs Zach's gift to Nolan
My gift- 4 bags of Great Value pizza crust (.50 a bag), a pizza roller (Pampered Chef so overpriced but works great for rolling dough), and a jar of Ragu pizza sauce (notice Ragu, not the offbrand).  It was meant to be a funny gift, didnt know it was this funny though.
Opening his pizza sauce. 


Opening his pizza crust and pizza roller
A nice, expensive Keurig coffee maker with a value pack of the packet thingies....
Zach and Anna win this time. 
Question:  How on earth am I supposed to top that? 
Answer:  I can't, so pizza crust will have to do  :)
I can't wait to try this out at the beach!  Yum

 Outtakes.
Anytime we are with  my family there will be some family pictures that must of course be posted.

What you say?


hahaha, typical Mantis picture

Goofy
Zach was quite photogenic unfortunately- the only super funny picture of him I  mistakinly deleted!
 
No comment



Ridiculous fail!


 Congrats again Nolan on a great college college career!  You are truly an amazing man and as I said in the card, I am proud to call you not only a brother but a friend!







 



1 comment:

  1. It was such a great celebration - having my kids at home to celebrate baby Nolie's graduation from Clemson was simply wonderful! Mantis and Queenie are blessed parents!!

    ReplyDelete