Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where art thou?

I know that is what everyone wants to know? Sadly, our computer is sick, think it has a virus.

I had just uploaded our beach pics too :( Hopefully we will be able to salvage them, I get sick just thinking about losing all my pictures ....

In the mean time Olivia shared some of her pictures with me, here is the group shot with our dear friends the Taylors.

Noah (3), Shep (1), Ashton(3), Hunter (5), Luke (1)!!! Love these boys!

We had a great time and the boys had a blast! Crossing my fingers that I will be able to share my pictures too once the 'puter is fixed.

Until then... All's Grace!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were! Sorry to hear about the virus; they're the worst. Zach was worried about your computer since he helped pick it out. I hope it's salvageable! Also, your hair is getting crazy long. It looks great and makes me want to grow my hair back.

    ReplyDelete