Friday, July 29, 2011

C-H-A-O-S ... Cousins are here!

So excited that my brother, Zach and his beautiful family are visiting. They live cross country so it is special treat when we get to see them.

Turns out, the boys first initials spell... CHAOS- Here they are lined up in CHAOS order.

We have spent the last few days with them and it has been so much fun. I finally got to meet my nephew, Caelum, who has born in January. He is seriously such a happy baby and is quite content. My other nephew, Owen is so funny. He has decided he isn't so fond of dogs which has made for some funny moments with our border collie and my parents 2 huge/ barking labs.

We went to the Botanical Gardens today (in the ridiculous heat) to take some cousin pictures. It turns out that Owen doesn't like to get his picture taken so though I didnt get any of him cheezin' it up, we captured him a couple times.

The cousins in birth order


Grandparents/ Grandkids
Caelum is amazed by Mantis.

Ashton didnt like Mantis' game of snapping turtle attack

The Boys
Hunter climbing the train ladder

Ashton has to copy "cool" Hunter

Mr. Owen looks quite serious

Ah, Shep... so cute

Caelum- This boy LOVES his tongue!


Pictures of Zach, Anna, and the boys.

Beautiful family!
We tried to get Owen in on this but he would not have it.

Precious boy
Isnt he adorable?!

Turns out Owen really likes pine needles
Owen "sharing" his pine needles
Zach and Anna- they make such a great pair.

Group Shot(s)
The whole group (minus Chad)- football officially started at midnight.

My boys

My amazing parents

Nolan and his "date" ha ha ha
The original "A" family.

Say a prayer for us as we are all going to attempt Carowinds tomorrow in this heat. :) The boys are super excited!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah,
    You have an amazing gift with that camera. Kathleen, whether she meant to or not, poured something into you when you were working for her in high school. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us - you continue to bless me. Your faith and simple thankfulness make me humbly proud.
    I love you!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that post! such sweet boys and so much blonde hair! Those pics of Caelum in the front and Z & A in the background are BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented! I need to call you. Pray for us tomorrow, someone is coming for a 2nd look on renting the house! I'll pray for your outing tomorrow! We'll talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! CHAOS! I love it! You couldn't have done that better if you had tried!. Cute boys :)

    ReplyDelete