Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthdays/ School/ and 9 month stats

... getting used to our new routine this past week.

Excuse the group blog for events that clearly deserve their own post, but since I can only blog once a week at this point; this will have to do.

In order...

1- Chad's bday was Monday. We celebrated with my family the week before and his family Saturday evening. The boys and I let him open his loot and tear into his cheesecake on Saturday night as well.


2- Hunter started pre-school on Tuesday. He only goes 1/2 day- 3 days a week. It is just enough to get him (and me) used to the school scene. He has adjusted beautifully to it and seems to enjoy it though he doesnt like me to ask him a bunch of questions. Ashton goes once a week and he loves feeling like a big boy going off to school. Unlike Hunter, he loves to talk about what he has done.


3- Shepherd had his 9 month doctor appt on Tuesday. His weight has fallen a bit but I am not surprised since he has become quite the mover.
Weight- 21.13 (68%)
Height- 30.75" (98%)
Head- 19" (99%)
*** I think that the head and height are a bit off. I think he is more in the low 90% for both but whatever. He is a totally healthy baby.

4- And since Ashton is not highlighted in this post... this is just a funny pic of Ashton. He was crying because I threw his sandwich away after he told me he was done 3 times. He seriously cried for 40 minutes over this!!!! He stopped crying once I took his picture and he saw how ridiculous he looked.
See y'all in a week!




No comments:

Post a Comment