Saturday, September 11, 2010

C-L-E-M-S-O-N


... excited for Hunter to get to go to his first Clemson football game.

Chad got some great tickets to the Clemson game today.... yes, they played a ricky dink team, but we thought it would be fun for Hunter to experience college football.

The game started at 3:30 and they got to the game around 2:40. Hunter had "Biscuit" with him. Biscuit is a stuffed animal from his pre-school. Each student takes a weekend with Biscuit and is supposed to journal about what Biscuit does... and this was Hunter's weekend... Don't want you to wander why an almost 5 year old is carrying around a toy dog.

I told Chad to call me when they were ready to be picked up.

Chad called at 4:15.... hahaha.

Hunter was amazed by the pagentry but once the game started, he told daddy that he was ready to go home. Chad managed to make him wait a bit, but once other kids started leaving, then Hunter had his fill.

Oh well. I do wish I had a camera with me when I dropped them off. It was precious watching Hunter and his daddy head into the game together.

No comments:

Post a Comment