Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I do have an excuse...

... MIA because my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I only get my precious Internet fix when I go and see my parents. I realize how much I love the computer when I am without it. Honestly, it is not even the Internet that I miss. I miss piddling around with pictures. I have no idea when we will be able to afford to get another computer so I guess I will just be content getting my fix when at mom and dads or when I go and see Chad at work.

My niece Charlee turned 2 this past weekend and we celebrated with her and the family. It was an outside horse themed party and the kids had a blast. It sprinkled/ poured on and off. Towards the end of the party, it stopped long enough to go ride horses.

Here are some pics... Chad is not in any of them because he had to work.

Miss Charlee Grace


Cowboy Hunter

Cowboy Ashton
Cowbaby Shepherd
Shepherd hanging out with Johnny and Cassie
Grandma holding down the fort with Charlee, Hunter, and Charlee's friend.
Happy Birthday Charlee. Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment