Monday, March 5, 2018

Mosie is 4

My sweet sweet sweet hound boy is 4- the Valentine's Day birthday
Love him
This dog is seriously my best buddy.  He loves me fiercely and has made it his life goal to defend against hugs from Chad... which I think it is perfect!
He LUV me!

If he sees me walking around inside and he is outside, he jumps up to watch me.

He has a good year.  He loves his house and yard.  I trust him to walk without a leash (As long as I am outside with him).  He wants to please me above all else.
Photo session with Moses

He still loves to play fetch and has ruined countless pillows from bringing them outside. When we get home, he will run inside and bring us a "gift" from his toy basket (or a pillow).
Love this picture- Isla is the lickinest dog ever.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D- the dog loves to lick!
When I am not home, it is not uncommon for his to just stay outside and wait on me (even if other people are home.)  I fall asleep on the couch with him every night.

Isla (and Eddie) just happened to be at our house on Moses' and Isla's birthday--- mom and dad were at the beach.

So we celebrated.
The birthday buddies
I mean, dont Skye and and Marshall kind of look like Isla and Moses?!?!?  Makes me laugh.
 Happy Birthday puppies!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are your dog babies. Love the Paw Patrol accents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's suppose to say "You AND your dog babies".

      Delete