Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Valentines Day Boy

Happy 2nd Birthday Moses (and Isla)!!!
Sometimes you just luck out and get two incredible dogs.  Molly is hardly ever looking at the camera because she is deaf now and cant hear us hollering for her.  Bless her.
Pic of Isla from the last time she was at my house!  

The "pups" are two.  We had such grand plans for the pups birthday, complete with a birthday party.  However, the birthday party had to be downsized because of the stomach bug that came over our house last weekend.
The birthday party invitations.  
This just makes me laugh.  Ashton pretend punching Shepherd while Shepherd is doing who knows what.  
Moses agreed that a sleepover with one of his best friends would be fun for his birthday this year.  So, Riggs spent the night last night and the boy dogs (and Molly) have had a great time.
The spend the night crew.  
They had snacks, opened presents, celebrated Valentines Day, and played and played and played.
Moses "opening" his presents.  Between him and Riggs, the stuffing has already been ripped out of both of them.

Moses continues to be a high spot in our lives.  I cant even imagine not having him in our family.  He is my shadow and loves me beyond words (it really sounds like I am describing one of my kids.)

I hate that the party wasnt able to be exactly what I had in mind but these pups are celebrated everyday anyway- totally spoiled.
Getting a Mosie kiss.  

Happy Birthday to two of the best doggie wogs.
wiped out from his birthday fun.

Also, Happy Valentines Day from this crew.
My Valentines--- minus Chad (Taking pic) and Molly (on the other side of Bennett).

It just hit me that I should have had one of the boys take a pic of Chad and me for V-Day... oops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment