Friday, February 12, 2016

H and B Stats

Still G-ville bound for doctor's appts (dont ask me why), Hunter, Bennett, and I headed down for their annual check ups.  

Bennett was quite funny by insisting that "Hunter turn.  Hunter irst (first)" when it came to the finger prick.  The blood work came back great on both of them.  The doctor was very impressed with Bennett's cholesterol- I dont ever remember them checking cholesterol on the others).

Hunter 10 year old stats
Weight- 80 lbs (73%)
Height-  59.25" (96%)

Bennett 3 year old stats
Weight- 28 lbs (13%)
Height- 36.75" (34%)

- Weight was a bit down on both of them as the stomach bug had gone through our house this weekend. 

Bennett's tininess still just makes me laugh.  He still has a little bit of a baby look about him which I love.  

It was a crazy busy day as Chad had to head down to Easley that afternoon/ evening for a funeral of an old player.  Keep the Wyrick family in your prayers.  Suicide is a very real and horrifying reality and my heart hurts for the parents/ family/ and friends of Matthew. 

Hug your kids tight and bathe them in prayer.   






No comments:

Post a Comment