Sunday, November 1, 2015

Least Favorite Holiday.... Check

I am not going to go into my loathing of Halloween.

Yes, I caved again this year on a last minute plea from the boys that was perfectly timed with a last minute invitation to group trick or treat with some friends.

So, Saturday morning and scraped around and found 4 things for the boys to be.  I have to admit, if I always did it this way... just wait to the last minute and not spend a dime... I could learn to tolerate Halloween.

Anyway, here are the boys before trick or treating.

Not too bad for a last minute throw together.


The Flash - costume courtesy of Uncle Nolan for Shep's Christmas present last year.

Monkey- he wouldnt keep the hood on so it was basically a rain jacket.

Pirate costume- we have gotten our consignment money's worth out of this costume.  Ashton pulled this look off perfectly with his missing front tooth.

Ref- If this shirt looks familiar, it is because I wore it two Halloween's ago for this pic.... obviously, I decided to not take it back.  ;)

Our Trick or Treating crew (minus Batman who is pictured below)

We ran into one of Shep's best friends from preschool last year who happens to be in his class this year.
The kids had a blast and I endured.  Chad bailed on us and went to watch the Clemson game with some of his buddies.  GO TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment