Sunday, July 13, 2014

To Camp

Let's be honest... camping is not my favorite thing to do... nor is it Chads.  However, we gave Hunter a tent for his birthday last year and he has not been able to use it much. 

My 3 youngest boys. :)

He really wanted to camp out tonight in the backyard and I said, "ok, as long as I don't have to sleep out there."

A boy and his dog.

So, we I set it up.

The 4.
 Some bonus material... Here are just a couple of the dogs playing.  Moses just had his manhood sucked away this past Friday and he is doing great.  Molly has been a great influence on Moses... most of the time she is indifferent to him but she has been a great big sister. 


 

Hunter, Ashton, and Shepherd all said they were going to camp.  Finally got them all tucked in around 9:30, prayed with them, threatened them to not talk and go to sleep, and left them.  Within, 10 minutes, they were all at the door complaining/ tattling on eachother. 
Dumb and Dumber and Dumbest.... not necessarily in that order.
I tossed them back in the tent and sat at the "door" to the tent.  Shepherd was fidgety so I brought him back inside (I think my little inside child was glad to come in) and all is quiet.... at least for now.  We will see if they last all night... it is quite humid tonight but I don't think it bothers them like it would me.

Happy Camping.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Did they stay out there all night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... Ash and Hunter made it through the night. :)

      Delete
  2. Hunter had to stay the night in order to redeem himself from coming inside from Uncle Tommy's tent night! Ashton truly is grinning like a cat eating shitezah! Funny funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete