Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Day in which I Show my Butt on the Internet

*** I debated for a couple days as to whether to post about my butt trauma.  Immediately after posting a couple days ago, I decided against it and just saved it in drafts... until a friend (Olivia) saw where it saved the title on her blog so I got caught "with my pants down".  In the words of The Brady Bunch....  So, here's a story...

Last Sunday, though we had already eaten out for lunch, time got away from me and I got lazy and ordered a pizza. 

I quickly ran to Pizza Hut to pick it up.  On my way out of the door, pizza in hands, I turned around to push the door open with my butt.  I don't know how quickly I was moving or what kind of momentum I had, but I rammed into the deadbolt on the door. 

It took everything I had not to scream out.  I bit my lip and casually kept walking, cussing under my breath all the way to the car.

Two days later- Tuesday

Two more days- Thursday

One week after the butt door push.- Sunday

Obviously, the quarter on my butt is to show how big this nasty bruise is.
  
Now these pictures don't show the knot that has formed under my skin.  Chad said this "monkey ball" would need to be rubbed out.  I told him, good try but no cheap feels for him.  However, I did have to admit to him that the knot was no smaller and he was probably going to have to rub it out for me.  TALK ABOUT UNCOMFORTABLE.... telling him he was right and then the satisfaction he got from inflicting pain on my butt.

No life lesson here besides watch out for deadbolts.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I am so happy to say I've seen your butt now! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm also sorry your bum got hurt. I've probably done the same move a hundred times. Unfortunately your door bite back.

    ReplyDelete