Friday, February 7, 2014

Hunter and Bennett Stats

The oldest and youngest had their check ups this past week.

They both did great and are so healthy... which means I am so thankful.

Here are their stats.

Hunter - 8 years old
Height 54.25"  (94%)
Weight 69.8 ---wow!  almost 70 lbs!  (87%)
So, Hunter continues to keep the top of the chart rocking.

And then there is baby Bennett.  Weight is still tiny but he did move up on the height end of things.

Bennett - 12 months
Height- 30" (50%)
Weight- 18.14 --- wow!  not even 19 lbs!  haha (12%)
Head 18.5 (74%)
Bennett had 2 shots- Prevnar and Hep A.  He has a little ham at the doctor and so far, the shots really havent affected him.

This may be my shortest post ever but I am in the middle of trying to get clothes ready for consignment.  I have never done this before --- man, is it a lot of work!  It better be worth it!  I have an obscene amount of clothes that I am slowly making my way through.



No comments:

Post a Comment