Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Celebration Day!

First, so many excuses for my lack of posting.  I will try to do better.  I honestly have barely even pulled my camera out the past few weeks.  This week has been VBS at church so that keeps me busy from 4:30 to 9:00 every night.  I have been with kindergarten... kuddos to elementary teachers.  Man, these kids are... something.  Tonight is the last day and though it has been fun, I am glad that it is over.
In addition to VBS, the boys had a little stomach crud on Tuesday.  Thankfully it was a fast moving bug and I think it is out of the house.

But for what this post if really about...

9 years!  yep, Chad and I have been married for 9 years today!  It really has been a fun almost decade being married to Chad.  Most people see the rough and tough football coach and though that is a good face for his job, that is not why I fell in love with him.  I fell in love with his other side- goofy and a tad weird.  We definitely make a good match.

Here are a couple pictures of our wedding and then one from last month.  Oh, the progression of love...


First dance

Leaving the ceremony
 Present day...
Last month at the beach.  hahaha.  Oh how things change.  ;)
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, our anniversary is not actually the high point of our day today!  My sister in law, Sandee and her husband welcomed our niece (their second daughter) into the world today around 11 (lunch time).  Miss Samantha (Sami) Rae B made her entrance on her due date weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz, 19 1/2"!

Sami's first picture.  And Sandee looking great after having a baby.

We are so excited for Tommy, Sandee, and Charlee as they are now a family of 4!  I cant wait to get my hands on her.  A slew of pictures to come!


2 comments:

  1. Your wedding pictures are so terrific! You made a stunning bride. And the last picture is priceless, lol! Happy Anniversary, Chad and Hannah!! And welcome to the world, Sami! I have a sneaking suspicion you're going to be just a little bit loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love that last picture. That's so how I know you two! And yeah for baby Sami's arrival! BIG day for the Smith family. Enjoy it and do something fun!

    ReplyDelete