Monday, July 26, 2010

"Friends"

... at the beach with dear friends. (Liv, hope you appreciate the title of this).
We just got home from the 3rd Annual Taylor/ Smith Beach Trip and we had a great time.

Was it relaxing? Heck No.

Was it fun(ny)? Absolutely.

You may ask... "why was your beach trip not relaxing?" Let me introduce you to 5 reasons.
Luke (3.5months/ Hunter 4.5 years/ Shepherd 8months, Ashton 2.5 years, and Noah 2 years). Yes, that is 5 boys that are 4 and under. These little boys kept us on our toes but it was so much fun watching them get to know each other again after not seeing each other in a year.

While inside the house, there were numerous disagreements between the little men but while outside... they all got along great. Here are some pictures.

Day 1- got in the water a bit but really enjoyed the sand.

Day 2- No time for sand. The boys were all about the water.

Noah getting knocked by a mini wave.

Love this picture! Ashton looks like he is dancing and they all look so happy.

Also adorable pic, just wish I had Ashton's face in it.

*** I love this picture. This describes many of the "disagreements" in the house. Here Noah is pushing Ashton and Ashton is trying to run away! My boys couldnt get it in their head that giving Noah one big push back would probably solve the problem, instead, my kids just tattled.


Walking to the boardwalk.


Taylor family, Thank you so much for including us again.
Olivia, you continue to be an amazing friend and I love you to death! Hope to see you guys sometime during football season.

I will post our family pics from the beach in the next couple days... so check back :)

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time despite Noah's antics. You are truly dear to us. I did manage to hold back the tears when we departed this time, but I always hate saying bye. We will definitely see you during football season and we look forward to next year when all 5 are mobile :) AHHH! Maybe by then Luke will have whipped Noah into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, for some reason my feed on your blog has not updated since the beginning of June! I just noticed today. So I just spent 30 minutes reading all the great posts that I missed. It looks like you have had a wonderful summer! I wish we could go to the beach. Unfortunately it would take us at least 12 hours to drive there.

    ReplyDelete