Friday, July 2, 2010

Botanical Gardens

... not blogging (obviously). Don't exactly know where 2+ weeks has gone, but it has done just that... gone.


Chad has had the whole week off and it has been nice to have him around... turns out he is quite helpful when he is home. We are also house/ dogsitting my parent's home. We jokingly call it our lake house/ vacation home.

We took the doggers and children to the Botanical Gardens this evening to feed the ducks and play on the train. They (the boys) had a really good time. The dogs also enjoyed their walk.

Here are some pictures from our outing. I forgot my good camera so all I had was my baby point n shoot. We also took some video but I couldnt load on mom and dads computer.

Feeding the ducks





This pic of Hunter cracks me up.. He is in the fake smile stage.


As my parent's are in California visiting my brother and his family, they keep talking about all the snakes in that area.

Welp, he had our own little snake.


I am thinking he was about 4 feet long and he crossed the road right as we were finishing with the ducks. This brave duck walked right up to it.

These are pictures of our walk back. Right after I took this picture, Eddie decided it was time for a swim. You can tell what he is thinking.





And, the train...



1 comment: