Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun Few Days

... so enjoying the weather and the activities the past few days.

Friday- Return of the bubbles... there is just something about these things that everyone loves.

I love this picture. It almost looks like they are in the clouds, I wish I could say that was my great photography skills but I ran into get my camera and I guess the temperature from the cool inside to the humid outside fogged up my lens and gave it this effect. They look so happy if only for a moment.

Notice the messy landscaping in the background... this is one of my summer projects!

Saturday- Chad finally had some time to spend with the boys so he took the older two fishing. Chad had always told me how much he enjoys fishing which is funny to me since in the almost 10 years we have known eachother he has never been. So, I didnt have high hopes that they were going to catch anything and... they didn't. Chad said it wad too humid. But, I think, at least, Hunter enjoyed it. Ashton helped Papa Hub work as his attention span is quite small.



I didn't know what Shep and I were going to do so he hitched a ride up to Gastonia with my parents to see GrandmaDean, GrandpaGordie, and Uncle Nolan. He had a good time and I am so glad we went. I also got a ton of plants from GrandmaDean's yard.

Sunday- Church and planting planting planting all the stuff I took from GorDean's yard. I also got a baby pool for the boys to piddle around in and Hunter and I came up with the idea to put it under the playground slide and it was a hit.

Apparently, goggles were needed


Monday- nothing eventful... grocery store. This actually turned into quite an ordeal since I forgot my wallet...

Tuesday- went to the zoo. Last time we went it was sooo crowded and HOT but it was perfect today. Not crowded and perfect temperature. We then went to the playground and had a picnic.
Ashton is definitely picking his nose. He loves his "booger house."



This cracked me up. The mommy (the one standing up) ate her salad all by herself and didn't share with her baby. Daddy, who was huge, shared his salad with the baby and tended to it... take lessons men, sometimes mommys need a break.
I love Shepherd's face. Everyone says he is so serious and he really is. Though he looks angry this is just his precious natural expression. (sorry not in focus, I was practicing on manual).


We then finished up the evening with Hunter's t-ball game. Though he didn't hit as good as normal, we haven't played at home in over a week so I take the blame. Regardless he smiled the whole time and caught up with one of his soccer friends that was on the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment