Monday, October 9, 2017

The Queen

First, it has been so long since I have been on my blog that it did not even save the URL address in my history--- that is sad.  This working thing is no joke.

This post is not to talk about my life or job but to record mom's birthday.  My whole family loves Clemson football, Clemson soccer, Clemson anything.  Zach, Anna, and their kids came down and joined the boys and me and did the Clemson thing with mom and dad on Friday night.  The floats for the Homecoming parade were amazing!  We then watched half of the Clemson soccer game- they lost :(

Queenie with her 8 Solid Orange!
My boys - excuse Ashton, we was mad.
Watching the game the cheap way- from behind the goal.  
Our view of the game = the free way
Mantis and Eva- Hunter is to the left and was making her crack up with a version of peek a boo.
The boy cousins minus Bennett
I then took Owen, Caelum, Esme', and my boys back to our house where we had a big cousin spend the night!  The boys (and girl) were so good.  They had a blast.  They worked out, played football, ran outside, watched a bit of Netflix, and played some Madden on Ashton's phone.  We live right at an hour away from them now so more spend the nights are in order.
It's 11:30 and the club is jumpin jumpin (it was actually only 10:30)

Saturday morning everyone, including Nolan, GrandmaDean, and Aunt Christy (surprise!) came over to my house and we had a good BBQ lunch and watched Clemson beat Wake Forest. 
Singing Happy Birthday
Bennett finally eating lunch once he realizes his girl cousins are getting snacks.
That is a lot of boys on a couch (plus one girl).  9 people and 1 dog.

Shepherd picture- Great pose Nolan (he loves it when I post pics of him like this!)

Thankfully Shepherd came through by snapping a picture of Anna- she somehow managed to avoid all the camera this time.

Oh Esme'... she is so funny.  This was taken right after she said she was going to "milk Moses."  Such a funny child!
We forced some to take some pictures.
You cant say these two are not sisters... they showed up in the same shirt (one solid, one patterned but same brand and style) haha
These 3 are so funny together! 
Every couple of years, I like to get an "originals" picture.
It was such a fun day!

Mom, you are seriously the best!  You work hard but always thing about us and how you can help.  I love you so much.  We really need to take a day off work and just go shopping! 
________________________________________________________________

 And because I want to post these but know they will not get a post of their own.  Zach and Anna have 11*14's of each of their kids between 20-22 months.  They asked if I would snap a couple of Eva since she is now 22 months! 

I have edited these at all... Anna, I will get them edited and send to you but look how beautiful this little girl is. 


Love this one-- need to fix the lighting but she is a doll

She is such a petite thing but you would never know it by how much she eats.  Guys, for dinner on Friday night she ate chicken, rice and peas, 2 pieces of pizza, a doughnut, and a breadstick.... and this is typical!



Melt!





So, though it has been 6 weeks since I blogged, we are still here... truckin' away.  

Thank you family for coming down to celebrate the Queen!  Love you Mom! 

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! I love those pictures of Eva. Thanks for being so kind and photographing my kiddos "professionally." We treasure those 11x14s, for real. And Queenie's party was a blast. Thanks for hosting. The kids are still talking about spending the night at your house. You are a brave soul and such a fun aunt.

    ReplyDelete