Monday, June 5, 2017

Ben and Cassie

This past Saturday, one of Chad's cousins got married.  Cassie was in our wedding as a junior bridesmaid so it was fun watching her tie the knot.  Ben is a great guy.  All kids love these two as they are so energetic and fun.

Gosh, I love these boys!

Hanging with Uncle Tommy (and the snakes)

The Mr. and Mrs....

Grandma and two of the my sweet nieces.

All the boys!

Cassie tossing her bouquet... she looked beautiful!

Aunt Sandee was one of the bridesmaids. :)  

Dance time... took Sheph some time to warm up

but finally, after seeing Hunter and Ashton up there, he gave in

Hunter popping the booty out... I have a great video of them, but I dont it will post
Busting some moves

... and here is the 3rd wild niece!


Come on!  How grown up he looks


There wedding was country chic.  As you can tell by the picture, the reception was a beautiful outdoor venue.  I seized the opportunity to take some pics of my kids.  I have not edited/ cropped these at all, but plan to before I print them.
I hate that I didnt take more time with the group shot as I think I could have nailed a good one!

Love this expression

So Bennett is not normally the most photogenic kid, but I got 'im here... so cute

Great pic of my curly headed kid.  Cropping this one in a bit, but it is a keeper


Messed up on my lighting. :(  Bu great picture of this boy

Lighting is right, but picture is average

This kid is just a natural picture taker

Another one where I just wander how he looks so old

Congratulations and  best wishes to Ben and Cassie!  Thanks for including us on your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment