Sunday, February 19, 2017

Quick Update and Stats

UPDATES
Week one of "I Go Back to Work" is in the books.  And I have to admit that it was a pretty smooth transition.  I think I am going to enjoy my job.  It is pretty flexible which is going to let me ease into working mom from stay at home mom.

The boys also had a good half week at Clemson El.  They already seem to know the routine and seem to enjoy the school.  Bennett and Mantis also got off to a good start.  Monday and Tuesday of last week, Mantis had all 4 boys and took them to the Botanical Gardens, a rock museum, and the power plant.  Ashton texted me both days saying how much fun they were having.  It made me happy.  Let me just say how much I adore my parents.  They have made what could be a VERY hard move into a relatively easy one.

Chad, the boys, and I went to see The Lego Batman movie yesterday... so cute.  Bennett was sobbing at the end because he thought something bad was going to happen to Batman.  I never would have expected that from me... it was really sweet.  We then ran up to Chad's parents to celebrate Grandma's 60th birthday!

STATS
A week and a half ago, I was able to get Hunter and Bennett in for their annual check-ups.  Both had to have shots and of course, they handled them well.

Hunter
Weight- 100.8 lbs (he gained 20 lbs this year!!! crazy!)  86%
Height- 5' 2" (he is measured in feet now!!! crazy!) 97%

Bennett
Weight- 32.2 lbs (18%)  he is exactly 1 lb less than Ashton had 4
Height- 39.75" ( 38%) and exactly the same height as Smash at 4

 I know this was a small post/ update, but guys, life is buys right now.  Next post will highlight the boys winter basketball seasons.  So stay tuned and keep those prayers coming!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know how we joked in Rocky Mount about in the future our boys would be big enough to help us move....I feel like we are on the cusp of that. I can't get over Hunter being 5'2" and over 100 lbs. I'm only 5" taller then him right now!! 😳Noah weighed today and hit 70.3 lbs. I feel like we blinked. B is a small fry like Smash for sure. You think if you had a 5th the trend would continue? My littles (relatively speaking) are the book ends. Thanks for the update. Prayers for your family always and now I will include that crazy dog of yours too.

    ReplyDelete