Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Little Snow that Could Not plus CLEMSON

So, last Friday, all the weather forecasts said we were going to get between 3-5" of snow... turns out, we got 1/2" of snow with some funky ice underneath.

However, since it was the first snow of the year, the kids (and dogs) still managed to make the most of it... one time.  We pretty much stayed in the house for 2 days.
The one posed picture where they were stilll... which led to....
... a pile.  Love Hunt's face here.
This snow wasnt good for much but the boys did manage a small snowball fight and some icy trampoline jumping.
Watch Out

Chad warming up his hands

Pretty smile...

... and pretty eyes


It's 11:30 and the club was jumpin, jumpin

Do you want to draw a snowman? (sing it)
Nolan got to go to the the National Championship football game... GO CLEMSON!!!!!  So, we had Riggs.  Riggs Richard, as we call him, and Moses had quite the time together.  They are highly jealous of the other getting their attention, but they are really good friends.

Pups patiently waiting on their snowballs... The patience didnt last long
Riggs is done waiting
Moses jumping to get his snowball.
 We made pepperoni rolls for lunch.  Let me just take a minute to talk about pepperoni rolls.  I have learned that pepperoni rolls are a West Virginia thing.  You can seriously buy them almost anywhere in WV.  When I was in high school, the special needs classes would sell them in between classes.  I have had my share of the delicious little treats.  It hit me recently that I hadnt had a pepperoni roll in over a decade.  So, I looked up how to make them and Shepherd and I whipped some up.  You can make your own dough, which I will try sometime.   But, for a quick lunch/ snack this recipe cant be beat.  I half each dough biscuit before spreading it out as I like them a little smaller but either way works.  If you dont want to refrigerate them, just dont put the cheese in.

Such an easy, yummy lunch/ snack.
 We really had a nice few days doing absolutely nothing with my 4 favorite kids, 2 awesome dogs watching the Tigers win the National Championship.

Waiting on the game to start. 

My boys loved sharing my lap.
Go Tigers!!!

1 comment: