Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

This Thanksgiving was the first time my entire family was together with the finished basement at mom and dads house... and it was so nice!  Plenty of places for people to sleep and lots of room to spread out!

We had a great time hanging out and enjoying a peaceful, yummy Thanksgiving day.  We spent two nights with my family.  The boys and Chad then headed up to his parents house on Friday while mom and I headed out to do some shopping.

Of course Thanksgiving time = family pic time...

The full crew
Cousin time

Zach's family
 Owen


Caelum



Esme









Eva


Be still my heart... so pretty in black and white too.










My family

My loves!!!

My sweet B

Random pics...







Sweet friends/ cousins.

Mom and I dont get to escape nearly enough so it was fun to just hang for a bit... both GrandmaDean and Anna quickly and politely turned down the invite to join us for Black Friday shopping. I went ahead and stayed with my parents one more night since Chad, his dad, and Ashton went to a high school football game and Grandma took Charlee, Hunter, Shepherd, and Bennett to the movies.
Cousin pic with Sandee's girls.
Saturday we hung out and watched some good football games.  The boys and Chad headed home Sunday morning and I got to go visit with one of my very best friends, Olivia.  Liv just had her 4th baby a couple days before Thanksgiving.  Baby Isaac is just perfect and such a perfect bookend to their family.
Welcome to the world sweet boy!
It was a great holiday.  We all crashed when we got home, but I wouldnt change it!!!

1 comment: