Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Impromptu Clemson trip

When you think you kids are going to the Championship game but they then lose the game before, and you realize you finally have a free Saturday, you head down to Clemson to watch the Tigers play!

At our favorite spot- 3 generations! 

My dad :)


I offered each child in my family the option to stay home with their dad or come with me for a day trip to Clemson.
Listening to the band before the game.
Hunter- "Yes, I am going."
Ashton- " I dont know... I will miss all the other games on TV."
Shepherd- "Are we spending the night?  If not, I dont want to watch another football game or be in the car that long."
Bennett- "I want to play with Wepwerd."
Me and my boy
It turned out to be just Hunter and me.  We literally talked for 2 1/2 hours about the CW shows, Arrow and The Flash.  We are both Big fans... haha.
Go Tigers!!!
We ran by mom and dads house.  They fed us and then the four of us went into Clemson and enjoyed the weather, the game, and downtown.  It was a spur of the moment trip, but so much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool it was just you and Hunt. Cherished memories made 😀

    ReplyDelete