Wednesday, September 28, 2016

School pics time

I changed it up a bit for school pictures this year.  I seriously only want one wallet of their school pictures... one.  I put that one wallet in a 2*3 frame and I change it out every year.  It is $15 for a sheet of wallets... multiply that by 3 and I decided it was not worth $45.  Thankfully, I got a sheet of itty bitty proofs that at least lets me see the official school picture.

I instead decided to get them up about 5 minutes early on school picture day and take my own picture.  I will order wallets through shutterfly and it will cost about $6 + shipping.

But, here are the school pics and the pics I took.

Hunter
Good pic

Silly pic

k5, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th

Official school pic--- 1000 times better than his creeper pic from last year

Ashton

Good pic

Silly pic- such a weirdo

K5, 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Official school pic- not as good as last years but not bad.


Shepherd


Good pic

Silly pic looking like a bullfrog

3yrs old (always had a head full of hair!!!), K5, and 1st

Official school pic- he took a good one. *** notice this dufus took off his navy pullover showing his old ratty tshirt. 

Bennett
another benefit of doing it myself- Bennett got a shot too.
Good pic- I think he looks like a blond version of my dads side of the family --- those lips and eyes... geez)

silly pic--- haha-- obviously his brothers have not taught him a the art of a silly pic
and of course,
Moses


Heading off to school

No comments:

Post a Comment