Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Riggs Bit Marshall and Wepwerd

Took a stroll down memory lane via the blog a week or so ago.  I used to do a good job recording the boy's funny sayings and the memories.... haha.

I have a ton of recordings on my phone of Bennett but they never make it to the blog... which is a shame because we need a record of how hard to understand he is at 3.  Speech could definitely be in his future.

Bennett LOVES Paw Patrol...like L-O-V-E-S.  This last time we took care of Riggs, Riggs took Marshall and ate 3 of his legs off.  See below.
3 legged Marshall
 Bennett immediately told Uncle Nolan that he (Nolan) had to be him (Bennett) a new one, which was followed up by a gruff "fank you" (at least it no longer sounds like "-uck you." The request was then for not only the figure but the fire truck the accompanies the figure (as we got the ambulance by mistake before).  Riggs has helped in the effort to declutter my home of toys (thank you Riggs), the boys normally forget about the destruction.... not this time.  Bennett has mentioned every single day for the last week and a half that Uncle Nolan has to buy him a new Marshall.  He even tells strangers this story.  Here is a recording of Bennett explaining what happened.



And just because I need a record of it, Bennett saying Shepherd's name.  Precious!  He loves his Wepwerd.


Bennett continues to be funny and soooo social... he has never met a stranger which is quite awkward for me (as I tend to stay to myself.)  He definitely forces me out of my bubble.
Just a pic I snapped at Chad's office.  Bennett is excited about everything.... even a coloring page print out.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. B forgot his "new" Paw Patrol toy at our house! I'd love for him help us declutter too! :) It's so good that you have recordings of his precious voice and pronunciations. It won't be like this for long...#dariusrucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Seth and Bennett should hang out and play paw patrol. Seth won't go to bed at night until he has found the entire paw patrol gang. I'll admit that I too have a paw patrol. Her name is Everest and she's pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisis averted - Uncle Nolan has ordered a new Marshall. He's too funny!

    ReplyDelete