Saturday, June 18, 2016

Edisto part 1

Family Beach Trip 2016 is in the books!  The weather was perfect, the company was great, and many memories were made.

Per usual, I took an insane, ridiculous amount of pictures so I will break up the posts to not overwhelm.

Today, I will post the posed pictures- the ones that the kids just love to take... haha.

I did my best to narrow down to my favorite of each kid/ group.  It was so hard.  These are some beautiful kiddos!

Not a bad picture for propping the camera up on the sandbank and setting the timer.  Love how the boys humor me every time I yell, "come here, I need another picture."

The whole group.
PapaHub and Grandma with the 7.
The best of each kid.
Hunter looks so grown up.  (10 years)

Ashton (8 years)


Charlee (7 years)

Shepherd (6 years)

Sami (4 years... in two weeks)

Bennett- overly cheesin it. (3 years)
Joey- perhaps my favorite shot from the whole trip... what a fiesty little doll (1 1/2 years)


sweet kids

Uncle Tommy and Aunt Sandee with the girls

Chad and me with the boys

Grandma with her kids. 

Love Sam's foot kicking the water
 So many pictures still to come so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment