Sunday, April 17, 2016

Johnny and Rebecca

What a fun weekend!

Chad's cousin, Johnny, got married yesterday.  We picked the boys up early from school on Friday and made our way down to the rehearsal dinner (Chad was in the wedding and the boys sang.)

I realized when we were about ten minutes from Chad's parents house that I forgot my camera.  If you know me, then you know that my camera is like one of my children.  To forget my camera for any event is a sin, but for a wedding... I dont even want to talk about it.  Thankfully, my mom-in-law had a point and shoot that I used.  It was an older camera and had some issues so the pics are not the best.  But better than nothing, right?

Anyway, to the wedding... Johnny and Rebecca got married in their backyard.  This may sound strange until you see their backyard and then you understand.  It was a beautiful wedding, with perfect weather.
The old barn.  This barn/ house that is now Johnny's used to belong to PapaHub's dad.  So PapaHub remembers when there were cows and chickens in this barn.  While we all see the beauitful/ rustic backdrop, Papa sees work. haha

Loved these painted pieces of wood.  Has "Love is" Bible verse on them.  This was also the song the kids sang.

The wedding party
The crew patiently waiting for the wedding to start.  We had to be there early for pictures.
This would have been cute without the squinting.  :)

The boys and the girls.
Bennett (3), Joey (16 mon.), Charlee (7), Hunter (10), Ashton (8), Sami (3), Shepherd (6).

Grandma with her grandbabes.  PapaHub was in the wedding so he wasnt able to come down to our pre wedding photo session.
Chad and Brandon cutting up before the wedding.


PapaHub getting fixed by Grandma.

Aunt Sandee and Uncle Tom Tom with these my pretty nieces.

Holla.... my crew. again, squinting.

There was a table with family pictures on it at the wedding... this is a picture of Chad's grandpa, Edgar.  He passed away in 2010... blogged it here.  He was such a great man.  Definitely see some of Chad in PapaEdgar though.  


I mean, come on... they are just too much.

Jo giving me the stink eye.

Twirling.

I almost put, "so sweet" but then I remembered that she was running over to her sister to stink her tongue out... haha

Charlee and Shepherd

A little rock, paper, scissors, while waiting.

Waiting on the bride.


The flower girl, Rebecca's niece.


Johnny saying his vows


The kids did such a good job singing.  It was really sweet.

Two amazing ladies.  Chad's grandma died when he was in elementary school.  Ms Ann married PapaEdgar when Chad was in high school (or maybe college).  And then Aunt Joan is the mother of the groom.  Joan is one of, if not, the most genuinely nice/ authentic people that I have ever met.  They both looked beautiful.

Kiss the bride

Mr and Mrs.


I would have captured this on my camera, but Johnny is giving his mom a hi five!  love it!

Another gem... Julie (Johnny's sister) was the maid of honor.  She also looked so pretty.

Joey wanted her daddy.

The bow tie removal train which happened immediately after the wedding.

My forever baby.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Johnny and Rebecca!  
Listening to the kids sing, "Love is"

2 comments: