Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Annual School Picture Post

You know, school pictures are normally so bad that I love them.  I dont know what it is about school pictures that can bring out the absolute worst "smiles" in a kid.

It goes without saying that with 3 in school, there is a really good chance that at least one picture is going to suck.  And true to form, Hunter, who is my consistent good picture taker, won the bad pic award this year.  He is distraught over this picture.  I just laugh in sympathy as I have had some disastrous school pictures myself.

Hunter

From left to right, K5, 2nd, and 3rd

haha- he looks like a psycho
 Ashton
K5 and 1st
Winner Winner! Awesome pic of the Smash!  I can tell that the photographer caught him right before he started to laugh.  Makes me smile!

Shepherd

This is an old pic of Shep- we was almost 3.

3 years old- Shep in K5.  His hair, as usual, is looking funky and his smile is so so but he has proven that he can do wwwaaayyyy worse than this so I will take it.  

And just as a little bonus... here is our annaul football picture.  I treasure these pics as well as it is amazing what a year does.  This was the first year we added the dogs, poor photographer...

I love looking at the pictures from year to year and seeing how they are changing, the similarities and differences between them, and even the blooper years.


1 comment:

  1. Haha...Poor Hunt! Shep looks so grown up in that picture. Our boys took theirs Tuesday of this week. Luke's smile ends up looking like Chandler trying to smile in his engagement pictures with Monica. Hope you get the reference, if not google it...it will make you laugh! Miss you friend. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete