Saturday, September 26, 2015

Just a Thuck You- A Bennett Tale

Bennett is finally starting to talk a good bit.  My favorite thing he says right now is "thank you" except it sounds like this...


It cracks Chad and me up as he is always so sweet sounding when he tells us "thuck you" or better yet "no thuck you."  Plus, good or bad, right or wrong, that happens to be my cuss word of choice.  Which reminds of me a shirt that a friend of mine posted on facebook.  This pretty much sums it up.
Anyway, Bennett and I are in a battle of potty training right now.  He is a stubborn little thing, but I am pretty head strong as well.  It turns out he has quite a strong bladder.  I hope to have a happy potty training post in a week or two, but right now.... no happiness so no post.
Sitting on the potty after a crying fit... obviously he is not happy about this whole pee on the potty thing.

I am loving his fiery little personality right now.  He is still quite a momma's boy and is very much my buddy during the day.  As I do yardwork, he rides his power wheels beside me. Anytime we go do running around and he pass a McDonalds or CFA, he proceeds to tell me how hungry he is (even if is only 9:30).  And since I am a sucker for CFA, we normally share some nuggets.


He loves his mommy.  This pic is from February but I love it.


Just a little update on my Beezer.  He is such a doll--- oh and speaking of... he insists that he is a girl.  He is a hoot!
Though he is pretty enough to be a girl, he is ALL boy.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I did not know this about you, but I love this about you. More flawed perfection. (Which I also model, lol). Potty training. Ugh. C just doesn't care. So I haven't pushed it? Ugh again. Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tox, I am able to respond to your post again.....don't know how this happened as I have done nothing to try ever since BlogSpot knocked me off (b/c I am technologically impaired!) Anyway, I've been reading your posts and you know I love em.....keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so grown up! How cute!

    ReplyDelete