Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Sheppy.

The world is pretty amazing through your eyes.  You are a cup half full kind of person.  Everyday (for the most part) is a "good day" or "the best day."  You will often just sit and talk to me about how good of a day it really is. 


Your smile is so full of life.  It is not mischievous though.  I guess I could sum it up by describing it as joy full.  You are so full of joy and happiness.  Of course, you have your moods but for the most part, you are happy.




Your major vice right now is being whiny with your brothers... namely Ashton.  You are such a big helper with Bennett and you two have really started playing well together for long stretches of time.  You and Ashton play a lot together too but it is mixed with part laughing and part yelling/ fighting and part crying.  You go to Hunter for help with problems- not so much playing. 









You are reading pretty good for a 5 year old.  We don't hit it very hard but for the amount of effort you put in, the reading is going great.  You LOVE legos and can put together the smaller kits by yourself.  In another year or two, you will not need me even for the big ones--- kind of makes me sad as we just put this big sucker together and I loved it!

Your birthday this year was low key just celebrating with our family and GrandmaDean.  We invaded GrandmaDean's house because of new floors going down (more on that later-- speaking of joy). 





You wanted a Carolina Panthers cake.  I have no idea why as you don't even watch football.  But since you requested it, I did my best.  I have been assured by multiple sources that it does resemble a Panther.  haha.  You got some great presents from money, to legos, to an easel, shoes, clothes, markers/ paints, and other things. 
 My Panther. :)  haha

Fancy... blue inside. 


His presents from Papa Hub and Grandma (legos above). We have already built both kits and they are sooo fun. His present from Queenie and Mantis (easel, paints, markers, and money).  He has created a couple "masterpieces for me already.  He loved it all!  Thank you. 




You continue to be my special kid.  You are unique and funny and smart and kind.  You have a quirky edge that is contagious.  I love being weird with you- from our serious sing alongs to dancing in the kitchen- you make me so happy.






 

I love you a ridiculous amount!

Happy Birthday Shep

1 comment:

  1. Shep Shep - It makes me so happy that you love coming to my house. You are EVERY bit as wonderful as your mom described - good hearted to the bone. I love you MUCH.

    ReplyDelete