Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Shep conquers Day 1

My heart to stay at home became a reality with the birth of Shepherd.  He has been with me...me... since day 1.  No daycare, no Mother's Morning Out.  Nada.
PreSchool!
I don't say that for kudos or a pat on the back.  But merely, he is my man.  He has been my constant chatter during the day for the past 4 1/2 years.  And, today, he started preschool 3 mornings a week
 
Love this!  2 of my boys

He said he wasn't nervous, but I could see he was cautious.  Yet, he has also anxious to get there.  Thankfully, he knows two of the boys in his class as we go to church with them at night.  He met his teachers yesterday and I know he will have a great time out from underneath my wings. 
Thanks Jay for the picture.
But, man, I will sure miss that flighty little boy during the morning.
Moses photobombs the picture
On a sweet note, Bennett noticed Shepherd was not in the car and looked around saying Shepherd's name in only the way Bennett can say it. He will definitely miss his big brother too.

On Shepherd's school days, Bennett will only get an hour nap.... this is the result of a school day for a 4 year old and a hour nap for 1 year old

In the car line to get Thing 1 and Thing 2
Shep had a really good first day. :)

1 comment:

  1. What precious pictures of Shep and Mo! Can't wait to hear Shep tell me about his school....

    ReplyDelete