Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Doodle is 11

 Shepherd, I will continue to say it, you are my happy spot.  You and your brothers all have different traits that I love.  Without a doubt, I love how you can always make me smile and laugh.  Your sense of humor is right up my alley.  

The awkward Shep smile.  He loved his poop moji pillow :)
Super excited (and surprised) with his main gift- a stand mixer.  Shep has become my little baker (and eater).

This year has looked different for you as you are being homeschooled by my parents.... and you are thriving.  I think homeschooling has given you the opportunity to really learn.  School has not only been easy for you but boring.  This year, you are not bored.  You are early and retaining so much information about the early church.  I know you try to trick Mantis into thinking you are not remembering, but at night, you will tell random facts about the material you are learning about. :) 

Fun project from O and C- NinjaBread

You are still laid back with all but 2 people- Ashton and Bennett.  Your birth order along with being sandwiched between those 2 big personalities must be hard but you handle it well... most of the time.  

You are an animal lover.  All dogs love you!  

Shep, you are kind to the core.  I pray that you find your voice to speak up and speak out.  Use your mind to change the world.  I know, without a doubt, that God has worked up an amazing plan for your life.  Follow the road less traveled.

Happy Birthday!

Growing up way too fast
All the boys!
Front yard football.
Pizza and brownies/ ice cream

For Shep's bday, we had our (might as well be family) friend Connor over to spend the night.  Owen and Caelum were also able to come and hang out.  (Ashton left for a bit to hang out with some friends but made it back in time for some of the fun.   Mantis, Queenie, and Uncle Nolan also came over for his actual birthday.  



The Mantis and Quennie "bag" was a box this year.  (really cool box)



Shep's first creation with his stand mixer- he wanted to make his own cake this year.  And, it was so good.

Digging in!

Shep, stay the same! I love you so much!

~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment