Sunday, November 12, 2017

Halloween a tad late

Yes, I still despise Halloween but we did the whole Halloween thing this year.
The crew--- Bennett as a dinosaur.  Hunter as Harry Potter.  Ashton as Draco Malfoy (he just finished book 5), and Shepherd as one of 5 million red Power Rangers.  
Silliness
My wonderful friend Jodi invited us ( and some of our other friends) over to her house to eat and then trick or treat around her neighbor.
Some of my people.  Sarah, Jessica, and Jodi.  (Missing Leah as her oldest son had an allergic reaction to peanut butter at school on Halloween).
So glad Jodi insisted we snap a picture, we never do this.

The boys had a great time.  Karson drove around in the golf cart with my kids. 

Some of the kids in the group we trick or treated with (Sarah and her kids were not here yet)

Jodi, as always, thank you for opening your home to us and for forcing me to allow my kids to Halloween.... haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment