Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ash and Shep- The Stats

First, let me say how thankful I am that my middles had another year of no health issues.

Second, let me say that I hate taking these two to the doctor together.  It is one of those humbling experiences.  They are sooo goofy, laughing over every little thing the doctor asks them to do.

Nurse- "Please undress to just your underwear. Would you like a gown to cover up with?"
Kid- "hahaha, ok."
Other kid- "No, I will just stay in underwear."

Doctor- "Any diarrhera or constipation?"
kid- "hahaha, no."
other kid- "what's constipation?"

Doctor grabs a glove and does the "cough" check.
Kid chuckles
Other kid full out laughs while it is happening to his other brother.
Both kids preface this experience with, "do we have to have a weiner check?"

Doctor "jump up and down ten times."
Kid - you would think he has zero athletic ability with the way he is jumping around the room
Other kid- making all kinds of weird faces while he jumps

I am so thankful they get us in and out quickly because by the end, I am about to die.  These boys are just too much.
The middles!  Love this duo. Yes, I cropped Hunter, Bennett and even (gasp) Moses out of the picture.

Ashton 
Weight- 56 lb (21%)
Height- 52.5" (46%)

Shepherd
Weight- 67 lb (94%)
Height- 52.75" (99%) 
***He is officially taller than his older brother.  We knew the day would come, but didnt think it would be when he was 7.  I went back and checked on Hunter at 7 as Hunt has always been tall for his age.  This puts Shep's size into perspective.  Hunter weighed 57lbs and was 51.5" tall at 7 so a good bit smaller than Shepherd.

After the doctor's appt, we met up with Olivia and baby Isaac for lunch.  I love her being so close to do quick meet ups!  I got to love Isaac for a little bit but he is already quite a momma's boy and wasnt truly happy until he was back with him mom. Thanks for meeting with us Liv.


No comments:

Post a Comment