Monday, June 30, 2014

Just a pup ...

For at least 10 months now, I have been throwing around the idea of getting another dog.

Meet Moses Chase.  He is a 4 month old hound/ lab mix born on Valentines Day.  I haven't had time to take a lot of pictures of the boys with him but trust me when I say, the boys think he is awesome. Molly is warming up to him and disciplining when she deems it appropriate.
Moses... he has huge paws and notice his one blue and one brown eye... so sweet.
We adopted him about a week and a half ago.  Since then he has eaten a poisonous plant that made him really sick and sliced a big chunk out of his tongue.  But, it is hard to beat having a sweet little puppy around the house.
Me and my newest boy.

And just because this will not get its own post but should be mentioned... Chad and me heading off for an anniversary (11 years... wow!!!)  outing which so happened to be a wedding of one of his coaches.  Kudos to my  mom for taking the boys for the night as well as bringing up Owen and Caelum and taking care of 3 dogs.  She had them all from 5:15 Saturday night until 8:00 Sunday morning!  Thank you mom!

Moses is a sweet boy who loves me a lot!  He is pretty calm to be a puppy.  He has had a couple
"accidents" in the house but a lot less than I would have expected.  Riggs has been with us the past few day and he and Moses are quickly becoming bosom buddies.  Moses has had zero accidents since Riggs has been here.  I jokingly told Nolan that Riggs is Moses' male role model. :)
The crew. 

On a side note, Moses came from a liter of 11 puppies.  His siblings and him were all up for adoption at a rescue.   My parents have also been wanting to get another dog since Abby went to dog heaven in April.  They rescued one of Mosey's sisters....  and named her Isla.  I don't have a good picture of her but she is also a precious thing.  If you live around the Clemson area and are in the market for some incredible puppies, I think there are at least 6 of these sweetie dogs left at Fox Next Vet. 

Sleepy puppy... really going to try to break the getting on the furniture habit... he was just too cute to move last night.

1 comment:

  1. Moses is even cuter than the pictures show! He has some of the biggest dog paws I've ever seen - big dawg!
    And Hannah, you are looking mighty beaut-a-fu.....I think your old self is finally emerging after 8 years of being pregnant and nursing - getting the mojo back on! Truly blessed - who could ask for more - dogs and kids (and in that order....kidding, just kidding....well sort of........:))

    ReplyDelete