Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whew.  BIG sigh of relief.  I logged into blogger Sunday night wanting to post Easter pictures when it totally locked down on me giving me this error message.  Thankfully, 3 days later, it is fixed!!!

I did post many of these on facebook so many of you have already seen them, but for record keeping here they are again (plus a few extras).

Easter basket prizes

3 Handsome super heroes

Captain America in the flesh

These are by far my favorite Easter clothes that the boys have ever had!  Thank you mom for buying them and shopping with me.

!!!!! Love!!!!!

Again, another good one! 

And yet another good one.  This picture just makes me smile.  Only wish we could have added in the  Calafornia crew!

Mantis and Queenie got the boys umbrellas in their Easter baskets... they LOVE them! We had quite the Super heroe theme with baskets from both sets of grandparents and Chad and I assemblying quite the super hero collection.

My cousin, Steph.

Mantis taking one of his naps

Molly laying beside the huge hole she dug in the quest to find the chipmunk.

The girls of the family

Dying Easter eggs... this was quite the mess


Ashton showing off the eggs... they were definitely not the prettiest batch as the boys truly did them on their own.
We had such an amazing Easter break.

1 comment:

  1. It was an added blessing having Grandma Dean and Grandpa Gordie, Christy and Steph to join us - we did make a wonderful memory! And, yes, all we really lacked was the the Ashton, jr. family! Maybe next year....oh please, Borg Warner, hire Zachie!!!

    ReplyDelete